Date:	Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:52:24 +0200
From:	"Mittelberger, Martin" <martin.mittelberger@...mens.com>
To:	Peter Fodrek <peter.fodrek@...ba.sk>
CC:	"linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	"Kiszka, Jan" <jan.kiszka@...mens.com>
Subject: AW: Siemens CP1616 and DK16xx PN IO

Dear Mr. Fodrek,

I will put the latest version on the FTP Server for you.
Unfortunately I cannot answer you question.
I never have heard "inside upstream kernel" before.
For technical questions please contact the customer support.

With best regards,
Martin Mittelberger

Siemens AG
Industry Sector
Industry Automation Division
Sensors and Communication
I IA SC CI PRM 3
Gleiwitzer Str. 555
90475 Nuremberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 911 895-2185
Fax: +49 911 895-152185
Mobile: +49 174 1525222
mailto:martin.mittelberger@...mens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322