Date:	Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:53:21 -0500
From:	Webmaster Office <info@...master.no>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Final Warning

Dear subscribers email accounts,

              This message is from webmail messaging center to all our
Adim webmail accounts owners.As first quarter of 2012 we are currently
undertaking to improve service for our data base and e-mail account
center. We are deleting all unused webmail account to create more
space for new accounts.

To prevent your account to be deleted and to continue to use our
services are required to update and verify your webmail account.

To complete your account confirmation for the first quarter of 2012,
six to reply to this email immediately and enter your account details
as requested below.

Confirm your account information

Username: .................
E-mail username: ...........
Confirm Password: ...........
Date of Birth: .............

Important * Please provide all these information completely and
correctly otherwise for security reasons we can close your webmail
account temporarily.We thank you for your prompt attention to this
matter.Please understand that this is a security measure to protect
you and your webmail account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

believed to be clean.