Date:	Tue, 1 May 2012 12:39:23 -0600
From:	Jonathan Corbet <corbet@....net>
To:	Matthew Garrett <mjg59@...f.ucam.org>
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-bluetooth@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [now bisected] Weird bluetooth keyboard regression - just me?

On Tue, 1 May 2012 19:31:49 +0100
Matthew Garrett <mjg59@...f.ucam.org> wrote:

> > It's Rawhide, updated yesterday.  "Removable" says "fixed".
>
> Ok, well that's the problem. udev is seeing "fixed" and enabling
> autosuspend. Is this really bluetooth, or does it appear as a USB HID
> device? Can you send lsusb -v?

Whether it's really bluetooth has been an issue in the past... parts of
the system have fought over it.

lsusb says (on an older kernel where my keyboard works):

Bus 002 Device 003: ID 046d:0b04 Logitech, Inc.
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceClass            9 Hub
  bDeviceSubClass         0 Unused
  bDeviceProtocol         0 Full speed (or root) hub
  bMaxPacketSize0         8
  idVendor           0x046d Logitech, Inc.
  idProduct          0x0b04
  bcdDevice           49.00
  iManufacturer           1 Logitech
  iProduct                2 Logitech BT Mini-Receiver
  iSerial                 0
  bNumConfigurations      1
  Configuration Descriptor:
    bLength                 9
    bDescriptorType         2
    wTotalLength           25
    bNumInterfaces          1
    bConfigurationValue     1
    iConfiguration          0
    bmAttributes         0xa0
      (Bus Powered)
      Remote Wakeup
    MaxPower              100mA
    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bNumEndpoints           1
      bInterfaceClass         9 Hub
      bInterfaceSubClass      0 Unused
      bInterfaceProtocol      0 Full speed (or root) hub
      iInterface              0
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x81  EP 1 IN
        bmAttributes            3
          Transfer Type            Interrupt
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0001  1x 1 bytes
        bInterval             255
Hub Descriptor:
  bLength               9
  bDescriptorType      41
  nNbrPorts             3
  wHubCharacteristic 0x0004
    Ganged power switching
    Compound device
    Ganged overcurrent protection
  bPwrOn2PwrGood       50 * 2 milli seconds
  bHubContrCurrent    100 milli Ampere
  DeviceRemovable    0x0c
  PortPwrCtrlMask    0xff
 Hub Port Status: