Date:	Mon, 28 May 2012 20:26:02 +0800
From:	yuq <yuq825@...il.com>
To:	Hillf Danton <dhillf@...il.com>
CC:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Run RTOS simultaneously with Linux

In fact my modification to Linux kernel is a separate loadable kernel
module. It also includes a user space monitor and RTOS file system
server, RTOS image is also a loadable file. You can get it from my rep:

RGMP, an early version for porting existing RTOS like Nuttx and UCOS to
run with Linux. Besides Linux loadable module and Linux user space
monitor, it has a static library for
RTOS to link with:

git://rgmp.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/rgmp/rgmp

YUQIX, an advance version which has Linux side RTOS file system server
and my experimental RTOS for advanced real-time applications:

git://rgmp.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/rgmp/yuqix

yuq