Date:	Thu, 7 Jun 2012 14:38:34 -0400
From:	<shane@...il.com>
To:	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Earn Over A 3856 Dollars A Week Without A Website! Recommends Advanced Sports to you

>>From         :Earn Over A 3856 Dollars A Week Without A Website!
Email        :shane@...il.com
Friend Name  :Friend
Friend Email :linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
comment      :

Hi Friend,

This is not the usual "rags-to-riches" story because
I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear it.

If you're tired of all the so-called "systems" and business opportunities that
require you to sell affiliate products, run pay per click advertising campaigns,
operate websites or recruit new members then I have excellent news for you.

http://www.make6easyfigure.com/?code=4fd098d1978d8

Keep reading because I guarantee that this will be the most important piece
of information you will ever read about making money online...
or in general for that matter.

I have discovered an amazingly simple income system that will allow you and
anyone else to earn an incredible income from home, just by using your computer and the
Internet.

http://www.make6easyfigure.com/?code=4fd098d1978d8

To Your Success,

Shane

PS: Grab it Now before the $114.97 Price is back for a last few spots.
    its ONLY:$9.97

http://www.make6easyfigure.com/?code=4fd098d1978d8