Date:	Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:20:40 +0200
From:	Johannes Berg <johannes@...solutions.net>
To:	Fengguang Wu <fengguang.wu@...el.com>
Cc:	Emmanuel Grumbach <emmanuel.grumbach@...el.com>,
	Intel Linux Wireless <ilw@...ux.intel.com>,
	linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org, LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [BUG] iwldvm lock oops

Hi Fengguang,

> The kernel compiled from commit b35032f ("iwlwifi: don't configure a
> txq that is being disabled") in
>
>         git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/iwlwifi/iwlwifi.git  master
>
> triggers a kernel oops below.
>
> That particular commit may well not be the root cause. I'm just hoping
> you may have better idea which recent change may be relevant.

Thanks for the report. This particular problem is due to the fact that
we have the objects linked into the kernel in the wrong order, we have a
fix pending for it. git.kernel.org is down right now so I can't link to
it, but it's in the iwlwifi/iwlwifi-next.git tree:

commit 65fe593a519c4d7c62289d3b0a17ca412e95b037