Date:	Sun, 1 Jul 2012 05:20:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:	IamTrying <iamtrying.test@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Is there any knowledgeable person in here?  Who understand C vs Go?

Is there any knowledgeable person in here?

who can explain why linux kernel is not written from Plan9 but Minix. Also
will Linux be rewritten with Go language (would you really recommend even to
do it?) ? Like C++ was once upon a time, planed to use (but there was a nice
answer about that, to use it as a reference "do not do use it")!

> I am trying to understand the linux kernel and language C also learning
> the Git and Gcc itself. For to compare with Plan9, 9p systems os.

Problem A:

But my confusion started since Google have on-boad worlds top class
programmers, to prove C not necessary anymore, and Plan9 is the worlds
first-class operating system (Who are you kidding with? we got on-boad):

1) Guido van Rossum (Python creator)
2) James Gosling (Java creator)
3) Ken Thompson (Unix, Plan9, C master mind)
4) Rob pike (Unix, etc etc master mind)
5) Theodore Ts'o (Linux core guy)
6) many more... if you search you will be surprise (All jumped to Google)

Problem B:

Google has said:
> http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/GNU/
> May i know why GNU is told like this?

Google has said: C++ is not a good choice
> http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/c++/
> Linus agreed: http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/c++/linus
> Rms agreed: http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/c++/rms

Google has said: Csh is not good either
> http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/csh

Google has said: Java is evil, recommend to use Go language, not even
telling to use C (the reference link is broken).
> http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/java

Does that mean Linux kernel is lacking somewhere, which makes Google and
`Problem A` members to think Linux is not for Google?
Why big Google not recommending Linux but recommending 9p, p9 shit's
(although they are using MODIFIED LINUX KERNEL, not linux kernel)?

Many Thanks
Best regards