Date:	Wed, 11 Jul 2012 21:01:51 +0200
From:	Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek@...il.com>
To:	Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@...aro.org>
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-next <linux-next@...r.kernel.org>,
	Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@...otime.net>
Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for July 10 (gpio/gpio-tps65910.c)

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@...aro.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek@...il.com> wrote:
>
>> I see the same build-error as Randy in latest linux.git
>> (055c9fa8874fa7261eec7a268366565db84af474).
>
> Yes, it is there.
>
>> Where is this patch queued up (see original posting)?
>
> Here:
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-gpio.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/fixes
>
>> I do not see any patch in [2].
>
> Grant asked me to take over for a while, 10 days ago.
>
>> I also do not see any patch sent to LKML.
>
> But there was such a patch:
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2012/7/10/16
>
> And it's queued in my tree and on the for-next branch.

If you are talking of "queued patches" so please give a pointer to the
patch next time - saves my and others time.

BTW, didn't see your tree in linux-next [1].

In the mean time I have built with CONFIG_*_TPS65910=n successfully.

- Sedat -

[1] http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git;a=blob;f=Next/Trees#l184