Date:	Mon, 16 Jul 2012 02:55:13 +0200 (SAST)
From:	Western Union Office Annex <online2254114@...komsa.net>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: UN COMPENSATION PAYOUT

Hello,

  I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00USD through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of $1,800,000.00USD via Western Union Money Transfer by the United Nations (ECOWAS). This is because United Nations and (ECOWAS) are supporting individuals due to the worldwide economy meltdown.

  I would have requested for your phone number to give you the information through phone but internet hackers were many. So i decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you can pick up this $5000.00USD to enable us send another $5000.00USD by tomorrow as you know that we will be sending you only $5000.00USD per day.  The fund was send in the name which you use in opening your e-mail address.

Please pick up this information and rush to any western union to pick up the $5000.00USD and send us an email back to enable us send you another payment by tomorrow.

Email or call me once you picked up this $5000.00USD today.

Mr.Steven Colin
E-mail: westernunionofficeannex86@...oo.com.hk

Here is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00USD,

MTCN :___________________837-321-5034
SENDER'S NAME:___________Lawrence Smith
TEXT QUESTION:___________HONEST
ANSWER:__________________TRUST
AMOUNT SENT______________$5000.00USD
COUNTRY:_________________Cambodia

I am waiting for your email  once you pick up the $5000.00USD,

Thanks
Mr.Steven Colin.