Date:	Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:29:32 -0400
From:	Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@...cle.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
Cc:	minchan@...nel.org, levinsasha928@...il.com, liwp.linux@...il.co
Subject: [GIT PULL) (frontswap) stable/for-linus-3.6-rc0-tag

Hey Linus,

Please git pull the following tag:

git pull git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/mm.git stable/for-linus-3.6-rc0-tag

which has cleanups in the code and in the documentation. Also a bit of refactoring
is done. No functional, bug-fixes or features added.

Note: Earlier I had a feature to add tracing but one of the reviewers did not like it so
I pulled the patch out a couple of days ago and was going to restart the debate on it.
But instead of using revert I rebased  - and fixed up the conflict..  and ended up
committing the patch that had a conflict with me as the author instead of Sasha
(this is the "mm: frontswap: remove unneeded headers")!

I realized this just today when I was prepping this email up and fixed it up - hence the git
tree looks fresher - but the change was just to do 'git commit --ammend --author..'

That teaches me to play with 'git rebase' instead of doing 'git revert' as you had
been rightfully pointing out <sigh>.

 Documentation/vm/frontswap.txt |    4 +-
 mm/frontswap.c                 |  150 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------

Sasha Levin (9):
      mm: frontswap: remove casting from function calls through ops structure
      mm: frontswap: trivial coding convention issues
      mm: frontswap: split out __frontswap_curr_pages
      mm: frontswap: split out __frontswap_unuse_pages
      mm: frontswap: split frontswap_shrink further to simplify locking
      mm: frontswap: make all branches of if statement in put page consistent
      mm: frontswap: remove unnecessary check during initialization
      mm: frontswap: split out function to clear a page out
      mm: frontswap: remove unneeded headers

Wanpeng Li (1):
      mm/frontswap: cleanup doc and comment error