Date:	Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:28:40 -0700
From:	John Stultz <john.stultz@...aro.org>
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
CC:	Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@...cle.com>,
	xen-devel@...ts.xensource.com,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, Ingo Molnar <mingo@...nel.org>,
	Thomas Gleixner <tglx@...utronix.de>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Was: Re: [GIT PULL] timer changes for v3.6, Is: Regression
 introduced by 1e75fa8be9fb61e1af46b5b3b176347a4c958ca1

On 08/02/2012 04:52 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 1:24 PM, John Stultz <john.stultz@...aro.org> wrote:
>> Great! Thanks again so much for the testing and quick reporting!
> Hmm. I'm just cutting 3.6-rc1, and noticing that apparently this patch
> never reached me. So now -rc1 is broken on 32 bit under Xen.
>
> I'm not going to delay rc1 for this, but I thought I'd point this out
> in the hope that we get it fixed soon. I'll be around for small fixes
> for another day and a half before I'm traveling for vacation.

Yea, the fix has been sitting in tip/timers/urgent.  I heard Thomas was
on vacation, so maybe that's why he's not sent the pull request?

Ingo, could you make the pull request?  Sorry if the commit log didn't
make it clear this was more urgent.

thanks
-john