Date:	Sun, 5 Aug 2012 17:29:03 -0400
From:	Jérôme Carretero <cJ-ko@...gloub.eu>
To:	Jan Beulich <JBeulich@...e.com>, Ingo Molnar <mingo@...nel.org>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, hpa@...or.com,
	matt.fleming@...ux.intel.com
Subject: [Regression] "x86-64/efi: Use EFI to deal with platform wall clock"
 prevents my machine from booting

Hi,

My PC (AMD Bulldozer + Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX) booted fine from UEFI
and it broke between v3.5 and v3.6-rc1.
Other machines with old BIOSes booted fine so I looked into EFI-related
patches trying to revert them, because I didn't know what else to do.

Bingo, bacef661: x86-64/efi: Use EFI to deal with platform wall clock.

At the moment I reverted this commit after v3.6-rc1-133-g42a579a,
and it boots fine.

This really not my domain so tell me if I can help testing.

Regards,

--
cJ

Note, probably irrelevant: I use grub2 with no boot parameters
except root= and the standard .config EFI options.