Date:	Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:02:11 -0400
From:	Eric Furrmann <eric.a.furmann@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: kruft cutting

Ok, I know there will be a few old geezers who will get their panties
in a bunch about this but hear me out..

So.. i'ts established that the Desktop PC is dead
http://gizmodo.com/5301401/so-long-desktop-pc-you-suck
http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/062711-desktop-doomed.html
http://www.thestrategyweb.com/desktop-is-dead-tablets-on-the-rise
http://lifehacker.com/5303894/is-the-desktop-pc-dead

Sorry.. get over it.

and Linux was never really for the Desktop anyway
http://www.muktware.com/news/2862/linus-torvalds-why-linux-not-successful-desktops
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18419231

So why are we still supporting keyboards?  I mean really, when was the
last time anybody here actually used a keyboard?  How many of us even
still have them?  OK.. I have a couple but I hollowed them out and
made planters out of them days ago. I mean... keyboards are like so
last week!

So....  That said.  Let's ditch that obsolete input device support!
Full screen filling, extra sensitive, just a little off alignment
on-screen T-9.. now that is where it is at baby!