Date:	Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:00:38 +0100
From:	Wale Jahim Wilson <jahim4luv007@...mail.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Investment

Attention

I am a business man here in UK, I want to Invest in real estate or any
lucrative business in your country and i don't know how to go about
doing it. The proposed amount for investment is $12,000,000.00 and am
willing to offer you 20%. I want us to partner together. I will
provide the money necessary for the Investment and you will help look
over it.

If you agree to this offer, kindly forward the below information to me
Age, mobile number, Occupation and Nationality as soon as we finalise
all deal i will make arrangement for my representative to meet you for
a meeting in your country cos i can not travel out of the country at
this time.

Thank you
Wale Wilson
+447700093060