Date:	Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:34:26 +0200
From:	Uwaysi Bin Kareem <uwaysi.bin.kareem@...adoxuncreated.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Latency.

There is a whole thread on phoronix, regarding this, where many people
have similar sentiments.
Good to see others who understand the same. :)

http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?71741-A-Low-Latency-Kernel-For-Linux-Gaming

Some people don`t seem to be noticing it. They are fewer in the thread
though, but quite common.
Please also read my response to this:
http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?71741-A-Low-Latency-Kernel-For-Linux-Gaming&p=284229#post284229

Peace Be With You.