Date:	Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:25:28 +0200
From:	Jorge Dominguez <jmadom@...eves.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Linux based bootloader

Hello,

I find link on Web that describes a module to load other linux kernel or
bootloader with a commandline params inside a linux.

Works are perform by bootloader kernel module that get kernel, initrd
and command line params.

http://www.embeddedarm.com/software/arm-linux-bootloader.php

Unfortunately, this module has been developed by a private company and
payment.

All embedded developers are waiting for a module of its kind in the
kernel but open source and would greatly facilitate the development of
the kernel for these systems without having to flash the kernel or
loaded via nfs or other boot method.

Send this email after looking at some kernel module that can do this
work. Would be very grateful if you could tell me something about it.

I donĀ“t subscribe to linux-kernel mailing list, Please send me a CC'ed
response

Sorry but my English is very poor and rely on google translate.

Best Regards,
Jorge.