Date:	Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:19:32 -0400
From:	Chris Mason <chris.mason@...ionio.com>
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>,
	linux-btrfs <linux-btrfs@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-kernel <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: [GIT PULL] Btrfs fixes

Hi Linus,

My for-linus branch:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git for-linus

Has our series of fixes for the next rc.  The biggest batch is from Jan
Schmidt, fixing up some problems in our subvolume quota code and fixing
btrfs send/receive to work with the new extended inode refs.

My git tree is against 3.6, but these were all retested against your
current git.

Jan Schmidt (7) commits (+149/-76):
    Btrfs: don't put removals from push_node_left into tree mod log twice (+7/-2)
    Btrfs: fix a tree mod logging issue for root replacement operations (+2/-8)
    Btrfs: tree mod log's old roots could still be part of the tree (+21/-4)
    Btrfs: fix extent buffer reference for tree mod log roots (+1/-1)
    Btrfs: extended inode refs support for send mechanism (+94/-58)
    Btrfs: comment for loop in tree_mod_log_insert_move (+5/-0)
    Btrfs: determine level of old roots (+19/-3)

Josef Bacik (2) commits (+8/-6):
    Btrfs: Use btrfs_update_inode_fallback when creating a snapshot (+6/-5)
    Btrfs: do not bug when we fail to commit the transaction (+2/-1)

Stefan Behrens (1) commits (+2/-2):
    Btrfs: Fix wrong error handling code

Lukas Czerner (1) commits (+2/-1):
    btrfs: Return EINVAL when length to trim is less than FSB

Arne Jansen (1) commits (+2/-1):
    Btrfs: send correct rdev and mode in btrfs-send

Gabriel de Perthuis (1) commits (+1/-1):
    Fix a sign bug causing invalid memory access in the ino_paths ioctl.

Liu Bo (1) commits (+5/-3):
    Btrfs: fix memory leak when cloning root's node

Alex Lyakas (1) commits (+13/-14):
    Btrfs: Send: preserve ownership (uid and gid) also for symlinks.

Miao Xie (1) commits (+7/-0):
    Btrfs: fix deadlock caused by the nested chunk allocation

Tsutomu Itoh (1) commits (+13/-4):
    Btrfs: fix memory leak in btrfs_quota_enable()

Total: (17) commits (+202/-108)
 fs/btrfs/backref.c     |  28 ++++-----
 fs/btrfs/backref.h     |   4 ++
 fs/btrfs/ctree.c       |  70 +++++++++++++++++-----