Date:	Wed, 31 Oct 2012 01:37:09 -0400
From:	Paul Gortmaker <paul.gortmaker@...driver.com>
To:	Thomas Gleixner <tglx@...utronix.de>
CC:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-rt-users <linux-rt-users@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] 3.6.4-rt11

[[ANNOUNCE] 3.6.4-rt11] On 31/10/2012 (Wed 02:19) Thomas Gleixner wrote:

> Dear RT Folks,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the 3.6.4-rt11 release.

The rt11 content is present on master in the 3.6-rt patch repo:
  http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/paulg/3.6-rt-patches.git

I've also created a v3.6.4-rt11-fixes branch, which contains a fix for
the preempt-lazy TIF test on x86_32 (please check this; I really should
not be left unattended, mucking around in .S files while on vacation).
It is queued in the series right after the preempt-lazy-support.patch.

There is also a trivial fix to remove a needless whitespace change (also
appeared in preempt-lazy-support.patch) that triggers a git nag during
a "git am" of it.

Passes quick boot test on x86_32 UP (Note: I didn't try booting without
the TIF %cl patch; not sure what would have happened there...)

[ quick link to TIF patch @kernel.org: http://goo.gl/7Gbtg ]

Paul.