Date:	Tue, 27 Nov 2012 23:47:51 +0100
From:	Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@...ll.ch>
To:	Magnus R <marasgp@...il.com>
Cc:	intel-gfx <intel-gfx@...ts.freedesktop.org>,
	Dave Airlie <airlied@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Your kernel commit 2f4f649a69a9eb51f6e98130e19dd90a260a4145

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Magnus R <marasgp@...il.com> wrote:
> I run the 3.7 release candidates on my retina Macbook Pro and starting with
> rc6 the graphics have become garbled. I have narrowed it down to your above
> mentioned commit in drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c (when I revert that
> commit the graphics is not garbled). Please point me in the right direction
> if you would like me to file bug in a more systematic manner, or let me know
> if I can assist with any data of my configuration.

Should be fixed with 9a30a61f3516871c5c638f from the drm-intel-fixes
tree from http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~danvet/drm-intel The pull
request for that is currently pending with Dave Airlie.

Cheers, Daniel

PS: When reporting regressions, please always include relevant mailing
list, so that other people see them to (and maybe also because your
dear maintainer may miss a mail every once a while ...).
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation