Date:	Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:46:46 +0800
From:	Chen Gang F T <chen.gang.flying.transformer@...il.com>
To:	Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
CC:	Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek@...il.com>,
	Tomas Winkler <tomas.winkler@...el.com>, arnd@...db.de,
	alan@...ux.intel.com, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [char-misc-next V2] mei: drop the warning when cl is not initialized
 during unlinking

于 2013年01月14日 23:12, Greg KH 写道:
> If you think you can do better than that, wonderful, I would love for
> you to start out reviewing code and helping with handling stuff like
> that.  Please do so before complaining about anything.

  it seems, he is not complaining, maybe for him, he has to treat it as
an urgent thing.

  and for every member, it is necessary to have a rest, so can keep our
contributes (work) with efficiency and sustainable.

  so, please give more understanding with each other, so can make our
cooperation better and better.

by the way:
  maybe it is necessary to think of a backup working flow to process
such kind of issues: "how to make the negative effect lowest, when
important members have to have a necessary rest".

--
Chen Gang

Flying Transformer

View attachment "chen_gang_flying_transformer.vcf" of type "text/x-vcard" (67 bytes)