Date:	Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:32:39 +0100 (CET)
From:	Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@....de>
To:	David Woodhouse <dwmw2@...radead.org>
cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: LKML and other vger MLs - which provider...

Hi David

In short: I'm looking for a (free) email provider to use for my
vger.kernel.org subscriptions. Read a thread on google+ with your
participation and was wondering whether you could recommend one or knew of
a way to get an @infradead.org address, although that doesn't seem to be
safe enough either any more...

The long story: gmx.de, that I'm using as my "identity" address, got me
unsubscribed multiple times from vger MLs. Even though not wanting to give
the big G even more power, gmail has worked pretty stably, without
dropping me out. However, recently I've detected a flaw with them (known
to some too, I'm sure): they only deliver one copy of each mail. So, if a
patch series is sent to more than one vger ML, I end up with some mails
from it in my, say, mmc folder and with other in the linux-sh folder.
Since I don't see a way to fix that with gmail (yes, I've sent a request
to them, but I'm not very hopeful), I'd be happy to move to another
provider. So, any recommendations would be welcome. I know this has been
discussed multiple times before, but unfortunately I don't find those
threads again. Might be a good thing to put on vger info pages.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.