Date:	Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:25:57 +0530
From:	chetan cr123 <chetancr123@...il.com>
To:	anish kumar <anish198519851985@...il.com>
Cc:	linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org,
	Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: mmc card probe not getting called

Hi Anish,

Thanks for your reply,

I was doing device registration for device by giving same name as
driver name, This i used to do in platform driver registration,

But i dont know how to do for mmc device registration,

And i also want to know which part of the code(file name) is doing the
string compare with the driver and device names and calling the probe
function. can u please point me to that part of code. from many days i
was searching from which part of code where string compare is done and
calls the probe function.

Kindly point me out to that part of code.