Date:	Sat, 30 Mar 2013 06:01:25 +0300
From:	eCare <eCare@....com.sa>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Greetings to you,
I am Mrs.Helen Wong, from Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. (China)I have a business proposal of USD$30,000,000 (Thirty
Million United States Dollars Only) for you to transact with me from my bank, which would be deposited in your name and
transferred by you to your country.
All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I
receive your return mail via my email address:helenwong977@...oo.com.ph and I will let you know what is required of you.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Email Address :helenwong977@...oo.com.ph
Best Regards,
Mrs. Helen Wong

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is intended solely for the addresses. Access to this  email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender, and do not necessarily  reflect those of Saudi Telecommunications Company (STC).