Date:	Thu, 4 Apr 2013 20:12:45 +0100
From:	Al Viro <viro@...IV.linux.org.uk>
To:	Daniel Cotey <puff65537@...sheeslibrary.com>
Cc:	Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [RFC] drivers/staging/silicom/bp_proc.c removal

	It's all ifdefed out (on BYPASS_SUPPORT), severely bitrotten (try
to remove the ifdef and watch what happens on attempt to build) and, AFAICS,
it's a duplicate of the stuff in bp_mod.c.

	Is there any reason to keep it around?  IOW, how about
git rm drivers/staging/silicom/bp_proc.c
git mv drivers/staging/silicom/bp{,ctl}_mod.c
ed drivers/staging/silicom/Makefile <<EOF
/bp_proc/d
wq
EOF
and if anybody needs to see what used to be there, git history is enough...

	Another thing: please, check the vfs.git patches to bp_mod.c
in linux-next.  I think they are safe, but I don't have the hardware
to test them on...