Date:	Fri, 5 Apr 2013 18:00:31 +0100
From:	Mark Brown <broonie@...nsource.wolfsonmicro.com>
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:	Takashi Iwai <tiwai@...e.de>, Liam Girdwood <lgirdwood@...il.com>,
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] Sound fixes for 3.9-rc6

On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 09:06:43AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Argh, Takashi, you're usually so reliable...

> But you actually meant for me to pull the sound-3.9 tag, didn't you?
> That "for-linus" branch isn't a signed tag..

> Please double-check your scripts,

Probably needs a git upgrade - for a while git would silently substitute
a branch if it had the same head as a signed tag when generating pull
requests (which was very annoying if you'd had a public branch which you
were just getting round to signing).  Current versions should get this
right and insist on the tag if that was what was supplied on the command
line.

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)