Date:	Wed, 15 May 2013 04:42:36 +0000
From:	Amit Kale <akale@...c-inc.com>
To:	Jens Axboe <axboe@...nel.dk>
CC:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Sanoj Unnikrishnan <sunnikrishnan@...c-inc.com>,
	Carlos Alonso <calonso@...c-inc.com>,
	"Amit Phansalkar" <aphansalkar@...c-inc.com>
Subject: RE: EnhanceIO kernel driver

Hi Jens,

That's fair. We do have a strong belief in the value of EnhanceIO driver. We'll send more information soon.

Thanks.
-Amit

PROPRIETARY-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INCLUDED

This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for use by the recipient named above. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of information received in error is strictly prohibited, and violators will be pursued legally.