Date:	Mon, 20 May 2013 22:57:03 +0200
From:	Jan Kara <jack@...e.cz>
To:	Javier Domingo <javierdo1@...il.com>
Cc:	linux-kernel-mail <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Kernel OOPS using auditd Debian 3.2 on a /sys file audit

On Tue 14-05-13 20:36:59, Javier Domingo wrote:
> I didn't get any reply, is this mailing list still valid, or should I
> ask elsewhere? (this is a ping message)
  This is a high traffic list so your message is likely to just go
unnoticed. It is good to find maintainers of the subsystem (MAINTAINERS
file in kernel sources) and CC them as well - in this case these are
Al Viro <viro@...iv.linux.org.uk> and Eric Paris <eparis@...hat.com>.

  Also searching in the archives shows that the first message likely didn't
even get it into the list (too large attachment?). Finally, kernel 3.2 is
rather old which reduces the enthusiasm of people here to look into the
problem (although you still might be lucky). So you might have better luck
with reporting this in Debian bug tracking system...

								Honza

--
Jan Kara <jack@...e.cz>
SUSE Labs, CR