Date:	Thu, 30 May 2013 21:14:25 +0900
From:	Takashi Sakamoto <o-takashi@...amocchi.jp>
To:	Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>,
	Stefan Richter <stefanr@...6.in-berlin.de>
CC:	linux1394-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: How to get driver_data of struct ieee1394_device_id in kernel
 driver module?

Hi Stefan and Greg,

I'm glad to contact with you.

I'm quite a beginner of Linux Firewire subsystem (Juju) and the others
like PCI and USB. So it's hard for me to realize what Juju should be.
But I can rebuild Juju and test it with my devices and modules for which
I'm working. I'm pleased to test your patches in this way if you need to
check probe() function in driver module.

Thanks

Takashi Sakamoto