Date:	Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:04:23 +0100 (BST)
From:	"FAIRHAVEN INTERNATIONAL LTD." <info@...adicta.org>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Loan offer at 3% interest rate .... Apply now.

Good day,

    We are a company FAIRHAVEN INTERNATIONAL LTD. giving out loans by mail
advert. We provide various types of loans (soft loans for home,
personal loans, etc..) by 3% interest rate, the repayment period can
be for anything from 3 to 25 years. If you are interested in more
information, please complete the form below and return it to our email
address: fairhaven_int.ltd@...adicta.org.

Please fill in:

Name and surname:

Address:

Age:

Gender:

Contact-Phone:

Occupation:

Monthly income:

The required amount of loan:

Duration of loan:

The purpose of the loan:

Country:

ZIP code:

"We show you a better way to your financial freedom"

With kind regards,
Mrs. Catharine Anderson.