Date:	Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:41:08 +0200
From:	"Arend van Spriel" <arend@...adcom.com>
To:	tony@...mide.com
cc:	linux-omap@...r.kernel.org,
	"Roger Quadros" <rogerq@...com>
Subject: Regression 3.11-rc1: omap4panda: no usb and consequently no
 ethernet

Hi Tony,

We are using the panda board (es variant) for testing our SDIO based
chips. For this we have an adapter card connection to expansion
connector A. As this adapter is not publicly available we had internally
patched board-omap4panda.c. Also we follow the -rc releases and use TFTP
to boot the kernel image which requires USB.

Moving to 3.11-rc1 I found that the mentioned board file was removed by
your commit:

commit b42b918194c4791510ac049e3d507169a7de8544
Author: Tony Lindgren <tony@...mide.com>
Date:   Thu May 30 12:53:05 2013 -0700

     ARM: OMAP2+: Remove board-omap4panda.c

As our patches on that file are internal I do not hold it against you.
This is no regression and we need to fix it.

So my first step was to follow the recipe given in that commit. Beside
that I noticed a thread about USB issue on LKML so I also applied the
following commit:

commit 352f573e59050c7a604c35c58b4bbfc51edebbee