Date:	Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:30:11 +0800
From:	"Numberone Biotech Inc." <numberonecn@....com>
To:	"linux-kernel" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Steroid Products

Dear,
We supply products-injection steroids, oral steroids.
Min. order quantity: As your request.
Payment type: Western Union, Bank Transfer.
Delivery time: within 15 working days after get payment.
Shipping term: express mail (with registered tracking number, door delivery).
Supplying ability: 5000 vials(bottles) per week.
Return policy: we will return your money if our products don’t have good effect.
We can develop and product the injectable steroids as your request too.
You can learn the details of our products on our web: <numberone-cn.com>.
We hope to receiving orders from you and build a long lasting working relation with you.

Sincerely,

Overseas Sales Division
Numberone Biotech Co., Ltd.