Date:	Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:27:07 -0600
From:	"Nathanael D. Noblet" <nathanael@...t.ca>
To:	Jaroslav Kysela <perex@...ex.cz>, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@...e.de>,
	David Henningsson <david.henningsson@...onical.com>,
	Kailang Yang <kailang@...ltek.com>,
	alsa-devel@...a-project.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: RealTek Inverted Mic Patch

Hello,

   I have hardware that suffers from an internal phase inverted mic that
isn't properly detected. Below is a patch that fixes the issue for my
particular hardware.

Pre patch alsa-info:

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=a922c77ddf473a8f478ec334fa9dca684f213b59

Post patch alsa-info:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=14cd25b323d3bbb02fabbac78e62851569893c3f

Incase you care. The patch is small. I don't know if you need any kind
of signed off/written by etc for something so small. In any case there
is no intellectual property in this at all. Feel free to do as you wish
with it. However including it in the kernel would make my life easier.

Thanks,
--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613

View attachment "alsa-realtek-inverted-mic.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (524 bytes)