Date:	Mon, 19 Aug 2013 20:04:22 -0300
From:	REBECCA BUCHANAN <rbuchanan@...hananhauling.org>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: RFQ

Hello,

 My name is REBECCA BUCHANAN of Buchanan Hauling & Rigging,Inc.I would like
 to make an inquiry for the below listed parts,SKF BEARING,MACK PARTS, VOLVO PARTS and ( OEM CAT )with DETROIT PARTS OEM.

 Forklift Parts
 9S3068 Ring set
 6N7527

Genuine OEM MACK PARTS

 322GC45 FUEL PUMP

 313GC52227MX MACK EUP

 353GC2139

 353GC2142

 Genuine VOLVO PARTS

 8112556.....Unit Injector

 24425954...Unit Injector

 02113002...Unit Injector

 20847327...Unit Injector

 276949.......Piston ring kit

 20747511...Piston ring kit

 Genuine OEM Caterpillar Power Part
 #1W-8922 RING SET
 7W0561 PLUNGER
 7W0182 PLUNGER
 127-8222..Unit Injector
 127-8218..Unit Injector
 127-8216..Unit Injector
 8N-7005...Nozzle Assembly
 9S-3068...Ring Group
 7W-5929...Barrel & Plunger

 FURUNO MARINE RADAR 1835M 36NM

 Detroit Diesel OEM
 Ringset #23524349
 Ringset #23522955
 Ringset# 23514970
 INJECTOR #5228790
 INJECTOR R5234940
 INJECTOR R414703002
 Water Pump 23506735,
 VALVE KIT 23500501

 Payment terms :Net 30 terms or Credit card

 Best Regards
 Thank You.

 REBECCA BUCHANAN
Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, Inc.