Date:	Tue, 17 Sep 2013 17:01:24 +1000
From:	Stephen Rothwell <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>
To:	linux-next@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Linus <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Subject: linux-next: old trees

Hi all,

This message is bcc'd to each of the contacts for the trees listed below,
so apologies if you get two copies.

I have been inspired to check the ages of the trees included in
linux-next.  Below I have listed all the trees that have not been
commited to in the past 6 months.  Please let me know if the tree is not
longer in use.  I don't mind keeping these trees in linux-next if they
will have continued use, but would like to remove any that are no longer
needed.

Tree		Last commit
----		-----------
4xx		1 year, 4 months ago