Date:	Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:50:11 +0200
From:	"The-Science.com" <info@...lresearch.com>
To:	"linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: You are invited to Virtual Scientific Conference

This email contains presentation materials for Virtual Conferences organized
at the end of this year. We do not want to bother you with many mails, so
please if you are interested in our virtual conferences, you can specify your
preferences in the following link:
http://www.the-science.com/subscribe/mail_linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org/key_e10a6164f0bc200e9e9e6a735cc6a0f4

If you do not want to receive information about our conferences,
please unsubscribe from our list
http://www.my-conf.com/unsubscribe.php?c=AhmHKgwNSgwj0qWmitAuQNJ9REgiSpAQInPEjRSfy3w=

ABOUT our Virtual Conferences
All Virtual Conferences are organized based on experiences of many researchers,
with support of universities. The scientific quality is ensured by Reviewers,
Scientific committee and partnership with universities. Technical and formal
quality are maintained by Thomson, Ltd, Zilina, Slovakia.

List of prepared events:
Humanities Sciences at the Common Conference (HASSACC 2013)
www.hassacc.com Registration & Submission Deadline: October 18, 2013
International Virtual Research Conference In Technical Disciplines (RCITD 2013)
www.rcitd.com Registration & Submission Deadline: October 18, 2013
Advanced Research in Scientific Areas (ARSA 2013)
www.arsa-conf.com Registration & Submission Deadline: November 4, 2013
The 1st Virtual Multidisciplinary Conference (QUAESTI 2013)
www.quaesti.com Registration & Submission Deadline: November 18, 2013

Proposal for the conferences:
* Everything is managed online (paper submission, reviewing, conference etc.).
* We ensure two-tier blind reviewing (scientific and formal check).
* Selected papers are invited for Scientific Journal
* Conference materials will be indexed in - GScholar, MS academic and will be
sent for evaluation into SCOPUS and other major indexing databases.

More about Virtual Conferences can be found at: www.the-science.com
We are also looking for reviewers and Scientific committee members, if you are
interested in this position, please contact us at: info@...-science.com

Thank you if you resend this information to your colleagues.

With best Regards
Technical Committee
Thomson Ltd
Univerzitna 8498/25