Date:	Sat, 05 Oct 2013 07:52:27 +0900
From:	"MRS GINA HOPE RINEHART" <ke-sinohara@....gate01.com>
To:	<info@...rityproject.com>

dear friend and partner,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I know contacting you Via Internet is not a good medium as i know it has been greatly Abused but I still see it as the easiest means of communication.

I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why  he has directed me to you at this point in time, please do not be  afraid of how I got your contact, I saw your e-mail contact through the ministry of commerce and  foreign trade departments.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my  name is Mrs. Gina Rinehart, a great citizen of Australia,born in  Perth, Western Australia, in February 1954,I am a 58-year-old widow  with a weight problem , a persecution complex and I am contacting  you because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I know I won't survive for long and I was touched to open up to you about my project is worth ($200,000,000.00) Two hundred Million Dollars which I intend to use for CHARITY.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can furnish you  with further details

Email:georginahoperinehart01@...il.com

God Bless,

Gina