Date:	Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:	David Rientjes <rientjes@...gle.com>
To:	Joe Perches <joe@...ches.com>
cc:	Andrew Morton <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>,
	Anton Vorontsov <anton.vorontsov@...aro.org>,
	Michal Hocko <mhocko@...e.cz>,
	"Kirill A. Shutemov" <kirill@...temov.name>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, linux-mm@...ck.org
Subject: Re: [bug] get_maintainer.pl incomplete output

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013, Joe Perches wrote:

> Try this:
>
> It adds authored/lines_added/lines_deleted to rolestats
>
> For instance:
>
> $ ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl -f mm/vmpressure.c
> Tejun Heo <tj@...nel.org> (commit_signer:6/7=86%,authored:3/7=43%,removed_lines:15/21=71%)
> Michal Hocko <mhocko@...e.cz> (commit_signer:5/7=71%,authored:3/7=43%,added_lines:22/408=5%,removed_lines:6/21=29%)
> Andrew Morton <akpm@...ux-foundation.org> (commit_signer:4/7=57%)
> Li Zefan <lizefan@...wei.com> (commit_signer:3/7=43%)
> "Kirill A. Shutemov" <kirill@...temov.name> (commit_signer:1/7=14%)
> Anton Vorontsov <anton.vorontsov@...aro.org> (authored:1/7=14%,added_lines:374/408=92%)
> linux-mm@...ck.org (open list:MEMORY MANAGEMENT)
> linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org (open list)
>
> I haven't tested it much.

This looks good, thanks very much!  I'm not sure how useful the
removed_lines stat is, but perhaps it can be useful for someone to chime
in if someone proposes a patch that includes support that had already been
removed.

Once it's signed off, feel free to add

	Acked-by: David Rientjes <rientjes@...gle.com>

Thanks again.