Date:	Sat, 26 Oct 2013 14:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:	"Mr. TANKO MUBBASHAR" <tankomubbashar3@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Attention Please...

Hello Dear.

I am the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of ($10.5m) Ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars only).This fund originally belongs to one of our bank Customers who died many years back.

I need you to come as a foreigner to claim this money with my Co-operation as a worker here in the bank. My request for a foreigner to stand as next of kin in this business is because the late customer was a foreigner. Based on the fact that this is a deal, I propose 40% of this fund for you and 60% for me. I will let you know what next to do when you have assured me your interest and capability to handle this transaction.

Thank you,
Mr Tanko Mubbashar.