Date:	Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:30:49 +0800
From:	"Dr. Bright M Ben" <dadusdallanus@...apnet.it>
To:	linumon@...il.com, linux@...erramp.net, linux@...ux.ucla.edu,
	linux@...q.com.co, linux_unix08@...oo.com, linux4sa@...il.com,
	linux9dba@...il.com, linuxadmin2009@...iatimes.com,
	linux-aio@...ck.org, linux-cvs@...ux-mips.org,
	linuxdoctor@...ux.ca, linux-gcc@...r.rutgers.edu,
	linux-howto@...site.unc.edu, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-megaraid-announce@...l.com, linux-megaraid-devel@...l.com,
	linux-megaraid-devel-admin@...l.com, linux-mips@...ux-mips.org,
	linux-mm-www@...linux.org, linuxneo@...iffmail.com
Subject: DEAL FOR DINOSILE OIL

Greetings,

 I am contacting you regarding our company urgent need for (DINOSILE OIL) a raw material I found in India recently.

It is the major liquid material our company has been using for the production of animal injections and vaccines and also for research since 2001. Our company is currently buying this product at the rate of $12,000USD per 1 gallon 5liters from a supplier in USA and Brazil.

Recently I found out that this same material is sold in India at the rate USD $4,000 per 1 gallon 5liters and I do not wish to let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the business. I intend to present you as a supplier of the material in India {you will be a Middleman between our company and the local vendor in India} so that my company will not know the main-source of the material.

This is just a kind of buying and selling. If you are willing to co-operate with me, I will send you my director's contact details then you will send him an offer and as soon as he indicate interest to buy, you will let him know the stock is ready and your are willing to supply at a reduced price per gallon. I will also forward you the contact details of the local dealer over there in India.

God Bless You