Date:	Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:45:12 +0100 (CET)
From:	WESTERN UNOIN <f.kreeft1@...mail.nl>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: PICK UP YOUR$5,000.00USDNOW

Good Day Beneficiary:

I write to inform you that we have been given the mandate to transfer your
full compensation payment of $1,800,000.00 USD via western union by this
government.

We tried to give you the Western Union Instructions through phone, but we
could not locate your numbers in our database to reach you last week even
this morning.

So, I decided to email you the MTCN and Sender Names so that you can pick
up the USD5,000.00 to enable us send another USD5,000.00 by tomorrow as
you knows we will be sending you only USD5,000.00 per day.

Please pick up this information and run to any western union in your country
to pick up the USD5,000.00 and send us email back to send you another payment
tomorrow.

Manager Mrs.Anita Daniel
Email: wtransferrmoney90@...xs.com

email us once you picked up this USD5,000.00 today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5,000.00,

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderstatus.asp?country=global

Sender Name: Jason   Callahan
MTCN: 074-137-0142
Question= What Color
Answer= White
Amount Sent: $5000.00
City:Abuja
Country:Nigeria

I am waiting for your email once you pick up USD5,000.00,

Thanks!
Mrs.Anita Daniel
Western Union Online Coordinator