Date:	Tue, 24 Dec 2013 12:27:42 +0400
From:	Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tolstov@...fip.ru>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: tg3 and sd card reader at acer aspire

Hi all and sorry for may be spamming mailing list.

I have acer aspire v5-17 with broadcom card reader and ethernet card.
I'm affecting on this ubuntu bugs. But bug is present in vanilla linux
current git and stable lts.

Can somebody helps me and say - where i can post message and discuss
this problem. As i see ubuntu team can't solve this problem (bug
present is about 1 year and nothing changed).
One ubuntu user wia bisecting find broken commit -
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git/commit/?id=6cac12dfab9c57a4f76821412224b226a9b08dff

Relevant ubuntu bugs:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1178131
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1067222