Date:	Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:34:57 +0100
From:	Ove Karlsen <mail@...karlsen.com>
To:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Animal-idols, animal-behaviour, and facism.

I think the biggest problem technology now is facing, is the danger of
abuse of this technology.

We already see abusive behaviour, and while I understand that Linus
Torvalds likes Linux, sometimes he acts more like an LSD-fairie, than a
person.

With the kind of encryption that is easily doable on a computer, what
about child-abuse networks, or a modern variant of the nazi
"enigma"-machine?

Sooner or later you are going to have to deal with these universal
philosophical problems.

And there is no need to develop anything, for "idealistic"-concerns,
when most solutions are already there. Imagine slaving away for
something that allows such a great potential of abuse. And where
facistic contructs are so visible already.

This is ofcourse really true for any platform, and is the universal
conflict anywhere, and in any culture.

And the laws of God applies in any culture, and any sphere of the universe.

If "intelligence" is your argument, then again, my research on religion,
should truly be a celebration of God in excellence and brilliance.

I have ofcourse also done some of the worlds best DSP, and done
optimizations such as 9th order variable gaussian filters, with 5
onepoles. Nobody else have done this, as far as I have seen.

http://ovekarlsen.com/Blog/theology/

Peace Be With You.