Date:	Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:44:12 -0500
From:	Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@...cle.com>
To:	axboe@...nel.dk, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	xen-devel@...ts.xensource.com
Subject: [GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-jens-3.14

Hey Jens,

Please git pull the following branch:

 git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/xen/tip.git stable/for-jens-3.14

which is based off v3.13-rc6. If you would like me to rebase it on
a different branch/tag I would be more than happy to do so.

The patches are all bug-fixes and hopefully can go in 3.14.

They deal with xen-blkback shutdown and cause memory leaks
as well as shutdown races. They should go to stable tree and if you
are OK with I will ask them to backport those fixes.

There is also a fix to xen-blkfront to deal with unexpected state
transition. And lastly a fix to the header where it was using the
__aligned__ unnecessarily.

Please pull!

 drivers/block/xen-blkback/blkback.c | 63 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/block/xen-blkback/common.h  |  4 ++-
 drivers/block/xen-blkback/xenbus.c  | 13 ++++++++
 drivers/block/xen-blkfront.c        | 11 ++++---
 include/xen/interface/io/blkif.h    | 34 +++++++++-----------

David Vrabel (1):
      xen-blkfront: handle backend CLOSED without CLOSING

Matt Rushton (1):
      xen-blkback: fix memory leak when persistent grants are used

Roger Pau Monne (3):
      xen-blkback: fix memory leaks
      xen-blkback: fix shutdown race
      xen-blkif: drop struct blkif_request_segment_aligned