Date:	Sat, 22 Mar 2014 14:42:35 +0000
From:	Diana Kouadio <diana.kuoadio55@...oo.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Attention Please!

--
Greetings,

I'm Ms. Diana from Ivory Coast, My Father was a gold geologist with
(Merrex Gold Inc) in Burkina Faso. but he was killed in Ivory Coast
civil war on 24th March 2011 including my mother, after the burial of
my parents, my uncles sold my father's properties and left nothing for
me. So, on a faithful day I discovered a document which my father has
deposited ($7.2M) in a bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next
of kin.

I traveled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money, on my arrival the
bank manager told me that my father instructed the bank not to release
the funds to me until I get married or present a trustee who will help
me and invest the money overseas, so, my proposal is to chose you to
be my trustee to enable the Bank re-transfer the fund into your bank
account so that i can come over to you, live a better life and
continue my study as well.

I agreed to give you 30% of the $7.2 Million in respect of your
assistance. This is my true life story and I will be glad if you will
be of help, I expect to hear from you soon for more briefing.

Thanks.