Date:	Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:18:49 +0800
From:	Fengguang Wu <fengguang.wu@...el.com>
To:	Boaz Harrosh <bharrosh@...asas.com>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [do_xor_speed] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1 at init/main.c:708
 do_one_initcall()

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 01:57:21PM +0300, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> On 03/31/2014 11:13 AM, Fengguang Wu wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:08:51AM +0300, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> >> Sorry about that I forgot about the experimental rule, fixed now.
> >>
> >> Is there a way for a white list. With -experimental I need to say
> >> every branch I do not want included is there a way to say only
> >> the branches I do want included?
> >
> > Yes, sure. You can tell me a list of branch patterns that is suitable
> > for testing and I can blacklist everything else in your tree.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Fengguang
> >

> Thanks Wu, I hate to be trouble. Am I the only one who has this
> problem ? Its that I use this git tree also as a public development
> tree, when need of collaboration.

You are not the only one that needs the manual blacklist/whitelist -
that's why we already have this mechanism. :)

> For now it is good, I'll try to remember when I push new branches

Or better, we are not feeling bothered at all when hit bugs in your
and others' WIP trees - it's an achievement to be able to catch more
bugs, and our test system is designed to do the job efficiently. :)

Thanks,
Fengguang