Date:	Wed, 02 Apr 2014 01:11:35 +0200
From:	Christian Stroetmann <stroetmann@...olinux.com>
To:	Christian Stroetmann <stroetmann@...olinux.com>
CC:	Boaz Harrosh <openosd@...il.com>,
	Richard Weinberger <richard.weinberger@...il.com>,
	Chris Mason <clm@...com>, Felipe Balbi <balbi@...com>,
	Steven Rostedt <rostedt@...dmis.org>,
	Linux Kernel <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Linux FS Devel <linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Linux Patch Review Group

Am 02.04.2014 00:20, schrieb Christian Stroetmann:
> Am 02.04.2014 00:02, schrieb Richard Weinberger:
>> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:33 PM, Christian Stroetmann
>> <stroetmann@...olinux.com>  wrote:

>>> Sorry, but definitely: Nack!!!
>> We (the majority of the Linux maintainers) voted already on fb.com to
>> make it out primary developing eco system
>> and will abandon LKML starting with April 1st.
>>

> Please, allow me to ask some questions:
> 1. It was proposed "During last week's Collab summit" and now it is
> decided already?
> 2. Do you have a link to the discussion on LKML or somewhere else?
> 3. Did you voted on fb.com or on LKML during?
> 4. Is there a link to the vote or any related informations?
> 5. You mean with "April 1st" since today respectively yesterday LKML
> will be stopped to function?
> 6. And with "eco system" you mean that a majority of the Linux
> maintainers want to use fb.com for the development of Linux?
>
> Honestly, I do not find this funny somehow, but a little curious.
>

> Best regards
> C. Stroetmann

If it was an April fool hoax, then I have to applaud Chris Mason and the
others a lot, get the post address for the beer, thank everybody for
telling me that there is a world besides the monitor, and beg your
pardon for my seriousness.
Now, it seems to be that I have to learn how to get my fb.com account
until April 2015. Hopefully, I can find a helping hand for this modern
technology.

Nevertheless, my suggestion to set such a platfrom up with an open
source framework was really meant in this way.

Good luck
Christian Stroetmann