Date:	Wed, 02 Apr 2014 01:42:00 -0400
From:	Alexandre Demers <alexandre.f.demers@...il.com>
To:	alexandre.f.demers@...il.com
CC:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	Tejun Heo <tj@...nel.org>
Subject: Re: [Regression, bisected 9e30cc] "sysfs, kernfs: no need to kern_mount()
 sysfs from sysfs_init()" prevents system from booting correctly

I should have a qemu image running before the end of the week based on
the latest Archlinux 64 packages. Then, I'll install the 3.14 kernel
and see what I'll get.

By the way, since kernel 3.14 is now available, it has been pushed to
Arch's repository. It will be deployed soon on many systems when
they'll be updated. As you may have seen from the latest comments in
bug 72061, another Arch user has reported today encountering the same
problem as myself.

Alexandre Demers