Date:	Thu, 3 Apr 2014 17:53:49 +0000 (UTC)
From:	Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers@...icios.com>
To:	paulmck@...ux.vnet.ibm.com
Cc:	fweisbec@...il.com, peterz@...radead.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Promela/spin model for NO_HZ_FULL_SYSIDLE code

----- Original Message -----

My general approach is to split the model from the checked LTL claims
as much as possible, so we can use one model for various claims, checking
them one by one. It allows shrinking the max search state space by running
each check within different runs.

For me, doing the progress check within as a separate LTL claim check fits
well in this work flow.

Thanks,

Mathieu

--