Date:	Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:34:12 +0100
From:	Al Viro <viro@...IV.linux.org.uk>
To:	Stephen Rothwell <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>
Cc:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>,
	tytso@....edu
Subject: Re: linus-next stats (Re: Linux 3.15-rc1 out, merge window closed)

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 06:06:29PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Top ten authors:
>
>      61 viro@...iv.linux.org.uk

Guilty as charged.  Hopefully, this cycle it'll be better - I've just opened
vfs.git#for-next branch (more iov_iter stuff, for now).  There's a couple
of trivial conflicts with ceph and cifs trees (I can send you a prefered
conflict resolution if you want, but it's really as trivial as it gets) and
one non-trivial in ext4 that I've dealt with by merging a piece of ext4
branch up to the relevant point.  As long as ext4.git#dev isn't rebased,
everything should remain fine, when/if it does I'll just redo that merge.
BTW, ext4 side of that thing is *still* not quite right - playing with
rlimit allows one to smuggle an unaligned write past that check...