Date:	Sun, 27 Apr 2014 14:25:23 +0200
From:	Bruno Prémont <bonbons@...ux-vserver.org>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, linux-mm@...ck.org
Subject: Re: On a 3.14.1 system dirty count goes negative

The previous time I've seen it was on 3.13.6, 3 weeks ago,
I'm now on 3.14.1.

Setting /proc/sys/vm/dirty_bytes to very high number (around
18446744073709550284) but still smaller than (uint64)-1 gets
things running shortly/partially though.

System is single-CPU, CONFIG_SMP=n, which might be important detail.